Thank you for visiting my “About” page.
Who is Dora?
My name is Dora and I am a marketing adventurer.
I got in the field just over 3 years ago. My passion for marketing started to develop after a 2-month internship that I had to do for university on online marketing. This internship was followed by another longer internship as a social media manager. And now I have been working as an online marketing specialist for two years.
I am originally from Bulgaria, but one year ago I moved to Poland. During my university years I also traveled a bit and lived for half a year in Lithuania and then Greece.
What Does Dora Seek?
I am interested in everything that digital marketing has to offer.
I launched this blog so that I could encourage and motivate myself to:
- Experience new marketing ‘adventures’.
- Develop new skills and learn new things.
- Stay on top of the news and trends.
- Share helpful and no-bullshit resources, opinions and information with other newbies or marketers that are seeking help or inspiration.
- Develop copywriting skills.
- Develop my personal brand.
What Will You Find At DoraSeeks.com?
I have to be honest and say that I have been blogging for only a while and until recently I didn’t have a well-structured plan and idea for what should go in this blog.
But here is what I plan and promise to share with you in this blog:
- Marketing news – I know how hard it is to keep up with news. So while trying to keep myself informed on what’s happening in our field, I also plan to share the top news with you.
- Marketing Resources – As a relatively new marketer, I know how though it is to find actually helpful and no-bullshit guides and resources that make our job easier. So I aim to share no-bullshit, actionable information on the different aspects of marketing.
- Ideas & Inspiration – I also love to share articles with ideas or examples of great marketing campaigns that I stumble upon.
- Reviews & Case Studies – As someone who introduced themselves as a marketing adventurer, I plan to share my experience while trying to build my social media followers, email list and web traffic through reviews and case studies on methods, tools and techniques I will experiment with;
If you have any feedback or suggestions about topics that you would like me to talk and share about, don’t hesitate to let me know.
You can always contact me via email or in the comment section below every article.
I am also open for questions, and even if I don’t know the answer, I am sure we can figure things out together.
Join me in this adventure?